Unmatched Performance & Customization
- Full Spectrum + UV Output
- 56 Optimized LEDs & 1450+ Programmable Set Points
- Six-channel Independent Control of Color Spectrum and Intensity
- Custom Loss-free Reflectors with Glass Splash-shield
- Beautiful Aluminium/Magnesium Alloy Solid Metal Frame Completely Powder coated in IRIDIUM
- Temperature Management System with Silent Fan
- On-board Controller Allows for Full Control and Program of Light Without the Need for an Additional Controller
- Multiple Pre-programmed Light Transitions: Rolling Clouds, Storm Effects and Real Time Lunar Cycle
- Built-in Wireless Communication with Other VerVve Fixtures
- Wireless Communication Via Bluetooth*
- Control via PC/MAC or Mobile Device Running on Android or iOS*
- Made in Germany
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
*IMPORTANT: With VerVve PLUS model only. Android, iOS or Mac device is required for advanced programming.
Innovative Lighting with Unlimited Possibilities
Giesemann continues their legacy of innovative aquarium lighting technology with their latest modular LED fixture, the VerVve. This elegantly crafted full-spectrum lighting fixture produces unmatched performance, unprecedented control and full customization.
Designed to expand around the requirements of your aquarium, the VerVve is available as a standalone fixture, VerVve ONE or VerVve PLUS with integrated Bluetooth control. Both models can either run independently or one VerVve PLUS can be used as a master unit to control up to 99 VerVve ONE fixtures wirelessly.
Styled to Seduce, Built to Last
The instantly recognizable ultra slim fixture offers a unique design combined with innovative technical details. Developed and made in Germany, the VerVve is built to last with superior components, elegantly handcrafted aluminum/magnesium alloy body and Iridium powder coated.
No Wires. No Adapters. No Worries.
Forget about messy wires, costly adapters and complicated WiFi router setups.The VerVve PLUS communicates wirelessly with other VerVve ONE fixtures without any additional routers or devices. The VerVve PLUS software runs independently on a mobile device or computer and becomes your all-in-one control center for your lighting system. The VerVve PLUS uses the invincible and reliable BLUETOOTH connection.*
The VerVve's 1450 programmable set points provide realistic daylight intensity adjustments over the full spectrum and light cycle. Replicate realistic sunrise to sunset phases, daytime high intensity period, lunar cycles and even sun shifts (moving focal point of intensity).
IMPORTANT: Android, iOS or Mac device is required for advanced programming.
- MORE DETAILS
Giesemann VerVve Specifications
- Cool White: 12 Cree LEDs XB-D (36w)
- Deep Blue: 8 CREE XP-E 480 nm (24w)
- Blue: 8 Cree XP-E 465 nm (24w)
- Royal: 16 (4 Quad-LED) Cree LEDs XB-D 455nm (48w)
- Violet: 4 Cree LED's XB-D 440nm (12w)
- Deep Red: 4 XP-E 625nm (12w)
- Warm White: 2 Cree XP-E (10w)
- UV: 2 Semi LEDs 390-400 nm (5w)
Dimensions: 13.7 x 9.8 x 1.35in (L x W x H)
Power Consumption: 180w @ 120V ac input
VerVve PLUS: Integrated with Bluetooth
VerVve ONE: On board control only or connectable to a VerVve PLUS fixture for advanced control.
2 year manufacturer warranty
You may also be interested in the following product(s).