Daylight Full Spectrum Output
- Corresponds to the spectral composition of the light under water
- Inhibits algae growth by specially designed light spectrum
- Reinforcement of all colors of fish and plants
- Equivalent to sunlight spectrum of about 6500 Kelvin
- Full natural colors through color rendering index 1A (very good)
- Available in 24w, 39w, 54w & 80w Power Levels
- Made in Germany
Full Spectrum Tropic 6500k T5 Bulb
The Giesemann PowerChrome TROPIC is one of the few existing lamps that actually produces full spectral components of its entire range from blue to red. Based on this, the Giesemann TROPIC lamps do not only reflect the colors with their natural properties, but also have a negative impact on the growth of algae.
Aquatic plants as well as corals in the upper reef zones have adapted to the entire light spectrum of sunlight. In natural environments aquatic plants are almost exclusively to find in well-lit and clear waters in just little depth (up to 2-3 m). As well many coral species that are kept in aquariums are from shallower depths, where the entire light spectrum of sunlight is still available.
All visible light components are nearly equally passing through the water until a depth of about 6m. Therefore it is important to both, plants and corals, provide a light source available, which comes as close as possible to sunlight.
Available in 24w/24in, 39w/36in, 54w/48in and 80w/60 power levels