Optimized for Enhance Plant Growth
- Corresponds to the spectral composition of the light under water
- Inhibits algae growth by specially designed light spectrum
- Reinforcement of red and blue colors of fish and plants
- Designed for optimal plant growth
- Activates chlorophyll synthesis of aquarium plants
- Available in 24w, 39w, 54w & 80w Power Levels
- Made in Germany
Super Flora Giesemann PowerChrome T5 Bulb
Giesemann for years has made many attempts to identify a light spectrum, which promotes the growth of aquatic plants as much as possible, and inhibits the growth of algae. Here we detected, that both emergent and submerged (growth outside/inside of the water) plants prefer a spectrum with a low to moderate amount of blue, medium amount of yellow/green, and a significantly increased amount of red. This has been now confirmed by various researchers.
As a result of this research, we present the Giesemann SUPER FLORA, whose spectrum is exactly following this knowledge. This new generation of fluorescent lamps enables plant growth even of more demanding plant species, such as Tiger Lotus, and also reinforce the red and blue colors of your fish in the freshwater aquarium.
We recommend SUPER FLORA to be used in conjunction with the Giesemann TROPIC for Freshwater and planted aquariums.
Available in 24w/24in, 39w/36in, 54w/48in and 80w/60 power levels