- Small Footprint
- Full Cone Body for Added Foam Stabilization
- Powered by Bubble Blaster 1000 Pump
- Removable Turbulence Reducing Bubble Plate
- Easy to Remove Collection Cup
- Air Silencer
- Precision Control Output Valve
- Solid Construction
Our Highest Level of Sump Saver Protein Skimmer
The SRO XP3000 Space Saving Skimmer has a full conical body for enhanced foam production* and performance provided by the Bubble Blaster 3000s pinwheel pump. This model incorporates all the same benefits of our Super Reef skimmers but has the pump built into the bottom of the skimmer which allows for a much smaller footprint; saving sump space. When space is limited look to a Reef Octopus SS models!
*The XP full cone body puts less back pressure on the pump gaining performance enhancements (air/water draw) and the volcano shape offers natural transition of organics up and out of the water column.
- Small Footprint Lots of filtration without sacraficing valuable sump space
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Large Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Power The Bubble Blaster 3000 pinwheel pump offers super efficiency and the very best in performance.
- MORE DETAILS
- 300 Gallon – Light Filtration Demand | 220 Gallon – Medium Filtration Demand | 160 Gallon – Heavy Filtration Demand
Body Size: 10″
Footprint: 12.25″ x11″
Neck Size: 5″
Total Height: 24.5″
Output Size: 1.5”
Output Height: 6.2"
Note: Recommended Sump Water Depth: 6-6.5""
Bubble Blaster 3000 Pinwheel Pump
Air Draw: 1,100 lph / 39 SCFH*
Water Draw: 1,600 lph / 425 GPH*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
Warranty - 3 year warranty on pump and 1 year on skimmer body
- Skimmer runs best in steady sump levels of 6"-6.5″ It requires 1/2 inch of clearance to remove the cup.