- 400 gallons
- 500 gallons
- 600 gallons
- Small Footprint
- Modified cone transition body
- Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster 5000 Skimmer Pump
- Removable Turbulence Reducing Bubble Plate
- Easy to Remove Collection Cup
- Air Silencer
- Precision Control Output Valve
- Solid Acrylic Construction
HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPACT PROTEIN SKIMMER
The Super Reef Octopus 6000 Space Saver Skimmer is powered by Reef Octopus's high performance Bubble Blaster 5000 pinwheel pump. The skimmer comes equipped with a gate valve output to allow for precision control. The collection cup has a quick release neck for easy removal for cleaning.
- Small Footprint Lots of filtration without sacraficing valuable sump space
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Large Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Power The Bubble Blaster 5000 pinwheel pump offers super efficiency and the very best in performance.
- MORE DETAILS
Body Size: 12in
Footprint: 15in x 12.5in
Neck Size: 7in
Total Height: 25in
Output Size: 1.5in
Output Height: 6.2in
Water Height: 6.5 - 7.5in
Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster 5000s Pinwheel Pump
Air Draw: 2,100 lph / 74 SCFH*
Water Draw: 1,800 lph / 480 GPH*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
- 2 Year on Pump Body
- 2 Year Pump Rotor
- 1 Year on Skimmer Body
Reef Octopus can not be responsible for consequential damages arising from installation or use of this product. Reef Octopus warrants the pump to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the warranty period from the date of purchase.
CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at CoralVue’s discretion, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.
*Reef Octopus reserves the right to change/modify this product without notice.
- It requires 1/2 inch of clearance to remove the cup.