- Recirculating Design for Enhanced Control & Performance
- Max injection Venturi Air Injection System
- High Performance Pump
- Full Cone Skimmer Body for Ultimate Foamate Stabilization
- Over Sized Collection Cup with Drain
- Bubble Dispersant Plate
- Precision Water Level Control Output Valve
- Low Heat
- Solid Construction
- 3yr Pump Warranty
Our Highest Level of Protein Skimmers
The SRO XP5000 Recirculating External has a full conical body for enhanced foam production* and performance provided by the Bubble Blaster 5000s pinwheel pump.
*The XP full cone body puts less back pressure on the pump gaining performance enhancements (air/water draw) and the volcano shape offers natural transition of organics up and out of the water column.
All the latest skimmer design innovations can be found on this SRO XP5000 External model including:
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Full Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Large Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Solid Construction Made Tough
- Power The Bubble Blaster HY-5000 pinwheel pump offers super efficiency and the very best in performance. The Bubble Blaster is designed to enhance filtration by employing the innovative pinwheel impeller which delivers more bubbles in greater volume with low energy consumption and heat emission.
- MORE DETAILS
550 Gallon – Light Filtration Demand | 450 Gallon – Medium Filtration Demand | 350 Gallon – Heavy Filtration Demand
Body Size: 12″
Footprint: 19″ x 15.75″
Neck Size: 6″
Total Height: 30″
Output Size: 50mm - Comes with Metric to British Adapter to 1.5”pvc
Output Height: 9″
Inlet Size: 1"
Max Feed Rate: 1000GPH
Note: Suggest Feed Rate is 1.5-2 times the system volume
Bubble Blaster 5000 Pinwheel Pump
Air Draw: 2,100 lph / 74 SCFH*
Water Draw: 1,800 lph / 480 GPH*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
2 year warranty on pump and 1 year on skimmer body
- In-sump or external applications - Requires Feed source. Suggest Feed Rate is 1.5-2 times the system volume.
- Cross Sells
Based on your selection, you may be interested in the following items: