MAT Pressurized AFM Filters – Sand Filters
Sand Filters Details
- Washed and sieved sand should be used
- Collector with laterals
- Filtration velocity 50 m³/h/m²
- Test pressure 4 BAR
- Sight Glass is included or not included
- Manometer and air valve are included
- Internal pipe and fittings in U-PVC
- Gaskets in EPDM and all screw fittings in stainless steel
AFM – Activated, bio Resistant Filter Media From Glass
AFM is an Activated Filter Media manufactured from green glass to replace sand in all types of sand filters and all types of water filtration applications.The amorphous aluminosilicate glass proceeds through a patented activation process to increase the surface area by 300 times over sand. The high surface nano – structure area is negatively charged to selectively adsorb organics, priority substances and small particles. The surface also has metal oxide catalysts that give a high redox potential to make AFM self-sterilizing which prevents bacteria mud-balling, coagulation and worm-hole channeling of unfiltered water through the filter bed.
Need a Quote?
Shoot us a detailed email to email@example.com or call 985-781-9078