- Electronic Water Level Sensor - NO MOVING PARTS!
- Very easy setup. (System runs a 5 minutes self-diagnostic test when it is first plugged in.)
- Maintains a very accurate level, very important in marine systems for a stable salinity level when keeping delicate animals.
- Adapts to most aquarium/sump sizes automatically
- Requires 3/8" tubing, which is not included
- Made In Italy
ELOS OsmoController - Advanced Auto Top-off
The OSMOCONTROLLER Digital uses a patent pending digital sensor with NO MOVING PARTS.
To provide an adequate fail-safe the OSMOCONTROLLER Digital uses a small microprocessor in combination with a patent pending sensor to control the pump while also monitoring the top off of your system. The OSMOCONTROLLER Digital also has a manual top off button that can be used to use the system as a pump for occasional water changes and to fill a container with RO/DI water easily.
The set up of the OSMOCONTROLLER Digital is very simple. It works with most sumps without the need for programming. The unique sensor design has a built in buffer for waves and small changes in the sump that will normally cause a top off system to unnecessarily top off, which will shorten the useable life of the top off pump. Ideal for smaller reef aquariums where a small modification of the water level MUST be avoided to keep the salinity constant.