- Does not affect the pH value
- Steam Activated: No chemical activation or washing with phosphoric acid, zinc or hydroxides
- Ideal grain shape and size to help the water circulation through the carbon mass
- Removes water discoloration, odor and micro polulutants
- Promotes clear water and reduction of nuisance algae
- Includes measure spoon & calibrated nylon-mesh bag
ELOS Carbon 500 specific for the fresh water filtration
ELOS CarbonD is an activated carbon, which offers superior adsorption properties. Its dedicated pore size distribution makes ELOSCarbonD highly suitable for the removal also of odor, organic micro pollutants, dissolved organic substances, as well as chlorine and ozone, playing an important role in achieving extremely low levels of dissolved organics. Useful to remove organic pollutants, stains, and entrained toxic gases it is very important in keeping the fresh water from becoming yellowish thus improving the light transmission, especially at the requested short wave lengths of 380/470 nanometer.