New membrane chemistry produces industry leading 99% stabilized salt rejection
- 75 Gallon Per Day (7. 9 Liters per Hour) Capacity
- High active membrane area and twin leaf design for optimized performance
- NSF58 safety Certification and reduced certification costs / resources with NSF data transfer Certification
- Membrane Dimensions: 11. 74" Overall Length, 1. 75" Diameter (Fits Standard 2" ID Membrane Housings)
- Robust in high hardness water applications
- Dry shipping for convenient handling and longer shelf-life
75 GPD MEMBRANE (99% REJECTION RATE)
The GPD Dow Filmtec 75gpd model number BW60-1812-75 which replaced their popular TW30-1812-75. Compatible with all RO systems FILMTEC reverse osmosis membrane elements for home drinking water are the industry's most reliable and sought after membranes. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers and residential customers can rely on.
Dow Filmtec elements are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life. These elements are NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed. Equipment suppliers can take advantage of FilmTec's Standard 58 listing and participation in the NSF Data Transfer Protocol to reduce costs for reduction claims for their systems. Rated at 50 psi Will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi
NOTE: 1. Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened tap water, 77°F (25°C), 50 psi (3.4 bar), and 15% recovery. 2. Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.