- 110 gallons
- 160 gallons
- 200 gallons
- Compact Performance
- Modified cone transition
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 2000s Skimmer Pump
- Turbulence Reducing Bubble Plate
- Easy to Remove Collection Cup
- Air Silencer
- Precision Control Output Valve
- Solid Acrylic Construction
Improved Compact Performance
As one of the Reef Octopus Classic Series skimmers, this compact skimmer will provide excellent filtration for aquariums up to 200 gallons where sump space may be limited.
As with every Reef Octopus protein skimmer, the Classic 160 is constructed of high quality cast acrylic and features a gate valve for more precise control of water levels within the skimmer, a quick release neck for easy cup removal, cup drain, bubble diffuser, air shredding Aquatrance 2000s pinwheel pump and air silencer.
Key Benefits found on the Classic 160 Skimmer
- Small Footprint without sacrificing performance or valuable sump space
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Large Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow adjustement valve
- Power provided by the Aquatrace 2000s pinwheel pump which offers super efficiency, quiet opperation and stellar performance
Not recommended for aquariums under 100gallons
- MORE DETAILS
Body Size: 6in
Footprint: 8.3in x 8.3in
Neck Size: 4in
Total Height: 22in
Output Size: 1.25in
Output Height: 8in
Water Height: 8 - 9.5in
Aquatrance 2000s Pinwheel Pump
Air Draw: 7200 lph / 25 SCFH*
Water Draw: 750 lph / 198 GPH*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
- 1 Year skimmer body
- 2 year limited coverage on Aquatrance pump
- 1 year on rotor
Reef Octopus can not be responsible for consequential damages arising from installation or use of this product. Reef Octopus warrants the pump to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the warranty period from the date of purchase.
CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at CoralVue’s discretion, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.
NOTE: This warranty is void if the product is damaged through abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration or repair. This warranty is valid only in North America and is non-transferable. Consumable spare parts are not applicable to the warranty.