Special 70:30 Blend of 6000K and 22000K
- Corresponds to the spectral composition of the light under water
- Very long color stability through quality phosphors
- Reinforcement of all colors in fish and corals
- Semi-natural light spectrum of about 15000 Kelvin
- Promotes coral growth by reinforcing the preferred range of zooxanthellae in the blue spectrum
- Absolutely brilliant, fluorescent colors of marine life
- Available in 24w, 39w, 54w & 80w Power Levels
- Made in Germany
AquaBlue Coral& Giesemann PowerChrome T5 Bulb
Light dependent corals in the sea are inhabited by so-called zooxanthellae, single-celled algae, which provide the host through photosynthesis with nutrients. Depending on the natural location of the coral (and depending on their depth), there is a more or less blue colored light, to which the zooxanthellae have adapted. Apart from the increased amount of blue in the light spectrum there is as well a sufficient light intensity required.
AQUABLUE CORAL is the ultimate blue/white light spectrum for brilliant colors from your corals and fish. It is ideal in combination with the ACTINIC BLUE or SUPER ACTINIC to produce exceptionally beautiful color effects and the ideal light for all marine creatures that live in salt-water and reef aquariums. A special 70:30 combination of 6000K and 22000K (approx.) phosphor blend. It is specifically designed for reef aquariums mimicking sea water to a depth of one to twenty meters. It can be used for growing SPS corals up to 80cm in the aquarium.
The tubes can be combined as well with Super Flora for fresh water, tropical fish and planted aquaria.
Available in 24w/24in, 39w/36in, 54w/48in and 80w/60 power levels